How to Fix Not Responding Errors
|Description:||Regcure Pro© Tune Up Utility|
|Operating System:||Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP|
Disclaimer: The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by Regcure Pro©. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair "Not Responding" errors. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes. Error-Fix.com is an authorized distributor of Regcure Pro. Support can also be provided by the manufacturer.
Download / Scan Instructions:
- Click here to download Regcure Pro©
- Click "Run" ("Save As" if using Firefox)
- Click "Run" Again
- Follow on-screen directions for installation and scan
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
What Is The Windows Registry?
The Window Registry is a database where all your Windows settings and configurations are stored. All Windows operating systems use this registry for everything including the graphics making up your screen which is called the GUI – Graphic User Interface.
To use your mouse and keyboard requires the correct drivers, ports and configuration. Windows stores this information inside its registry and left corrupt with internet explorer not responding errors will require a format of your hard drive.
Formatting your hard drive deletes all software and documents from your computer including Windows. Once everything is deleted you will have to re-install all your software including windows. For instructions on how to repair your Registry without formatting your hard drive keep reading.
DANGER: It is critical that your system is cleaned of all spyware, adware, and viruses before correcting registry problems. If not, these malicious programs will re-infect the Registry.
How Do I Fix Registry Problems?
There are two ways to repair your Windows Registry an automatic way using a free software and a manual way recommended for advance users.
Automatic Repair (Novice User)
To automatically fix your internet explorer not responding Windows Registry error follow the steps below:
- Download Regcure Pro©.
- Install the program and then click Scan.
- The program will finish in approximately 2 minutes after your registry is scanned and repaired.
- Restart your computer.
Manual steps to recover a corrupted Windows© Registry (Advanced User)
The following four steps each with their own procedure provide the instructions required to manually repair and fix your Windows Registry.
Step 1 - Opening the Windows Registry.
- Click the start button
- Click the run button
- Enter “RegEdit” to open the Windows Registry
Next you have to backup each Registry listed in the Registry Editor.
Step 2 – Backing Up Each Registry
The following procedure will instruct you on how to use the Recovery Console to create a backup each of your registries.
- Insert your Windows Start up disk into the CD-ROM and open the Recovery Console.
- Inside the Recovery Console type the following into the command prompt pressing enter after each line:
copy c:\windows\system32\config\system c:\windows\tmp\system.bak
- The above command creates a backup of your system Registries. You now have to enter the same line above substituting system.bak with each of the other Registries you want to backup. To help here is a list of all standard Windows Registries: software.bak, sam.bak, security.bak, default.bak, system, software, sam, security, default.
- Go over the above list again, make sure to backup any additional Registries you created when installing hardware to your PC.
Step 3 – Delete All Current Registries
Building on the last procedure with the backups made it is time to delete all existing Registries using the below procedure:
- To delete all existing registries make sure you are still in the Recovery Console and type the following into command prompt remembering to press enter after each line:
- Repeat the second line for each Registry you backed up in step 2.
Step 4 – Copying Backup Registries to Current Registries
Now that the current Registries are backed up you need to copy the backed up Registries to replace the active Registries you deleted.
- Move all backups to the Windows System Restore Folder located at c:\windows\system32
- Open the Windows System Tools
- Use the System Restore window to Restore to a previous Restore Point
The restore point will go to the c:\windows\system32 directory and use the backup files you created to restore your registries. With the backup registries you created being used as the active registries your corrupt error will be fixed and you can delete the temporary folder where the backups were created.
Computer Running Slow?
Not Responding errors will cause your computer to run slower than it should. They can also lead to more problems requiring you to format your computer. There are also malicious programs that contain viruses and malware that can cause Registry Errors, slow your computer and even steal personal information. You can install software for repairing errors, viruses and malware or you can install one sophisticated program Regcure Pro that does all this and more. With a few simple clicks you can have your computer free of errors and malicious software.
Get Like New Performance With Regcure Pro
Regcure Pro offers computer users all of the tools that they need, whether you want to optimize your system just a little or do a complete system tune up to get truly peak performance from your PC. Regcure Pro’s Startup Manager allows you to increase your startup speed and free up system resources. It also allows you to adjust other settings to improve your PC’s speed – and that’s just one of the many tools included in this advanced system optimization suite.
Instantly Speed Up Your PC Now!
Regcure Pro has solutions for all of your Windows performance problems. It can scan, analyze and optimize your system’s memory use, find and remove unnecessary files cluttering your hard drive and clean your Registry to resolve and prevent errors. Regcure Pro can even improve your browsing speed and protect your privacy online by clearing your web browser’s history and cache.
Regcure Pro Features:
- Repair Not Responding Errors
- Detects and removes all viruses, malware and spyware including those hidden within other software
- Removes duplicate files, temporary files and other clutter to save disk space
- Add easy to manage start-up options for faster boot times
- Optimizes Windows settings to increase speed and performance
- Cleans the Registry to prevent and eliminate errors
- Increases your browsing speed and protects your privacy by cleaning browsing history and cache in your web browser