|File size||29.2 MB|
|File format||EPUB, MOBI|
Most dads love their daughters, but they’re uncertain how they can show that love in a way their daughters understand…or figure out what their girls really need from them.
Jay Payleitner has given thousands of dads great, man-friendly advice in his bestselling 52 Things Kids Need from a Dad. Now Jay guides his readers into what is unexplored territory for many of them―girl land―giving them ways to…
- do things with their daughters, not just for them
- lecture less and listen more
- be on the lookout for “hero moments” and take advantage of them
- realize that their daughters are females…and tailor their actions and responses accordingly
- give their daughters a positive view of the male sex
Dads will feel respected and encouraged―not made to feel guilty―and they’ll gain confidence to initiate activities that build lifelong positives into their girls. Great gift or men’s group resource.